Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions

Happy New Year my lovelies!

Normally I shun the tradition of the New Years Resolution because, like so many others, I never keep them! This year, I have made one because it's fun and it doesn't seem like work.

I have decided that each week, I am going to try a new recipe! I love cooking but due to a lack of planning I never venture out and I seem (no... not seemingly... actually) to make the same things over and over and over again.

So not only will this force me to try new things, but it will be fun (and the husband will greatly benefit from it... maybe). So stay tuned as I am sure this will be a recipe sometimes for certain disaster.

Tomorrow I attempt shrimp pad thai... to be continued...

OH--- and one other thing before I get called out on it--- I did NOT get this idea from the movie "Julie and Julia"- I haven't even seen the movie (yet- I received it from Netflix yesterday, planning on watching it today).

What resolutions have you made for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment