Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Joy

Each Christmas no matter the situation, we can give thanks for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

"She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins..." Matthew 1:21

Without his birth we would truly be lost, and I can say with certainty that without him I would surely be hopeless and unhappy. He saved my life in the most real way, and has taken the ugly dirt that I was and formed me into a useful and beautiful creation. Thank you my Lord for taking me in when I was so wretched.

I know that all my friends who may read this do not believe the same as I do, and for that cannot possibly understand my love for my Savior and how he has changed me forever. But please feel free to ask questions and I will most happily answer anything and share with you what I mean. It is difficult to explain in the written word, but I hope that as I continue in this blog that more of my life is conveyed and that it will be a testimony of God.

Merry Christmas to you all. May God bless you and keep you, and may joy and peace descend upon all of your households.

No comments:

Post a Comment