Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Book

Some of you may know that I started a book... probably about a year and a half ago. I have finally decided that enough is enough; no more excuses as to why I'm not working on it. I need to get it all down on paper. I have recently worked a rough chapter outline and decided that as a trial to see if my writing is enjoyed, I will post the first several chapters to my blog on a weekly basis.

One of my dreams is to be a published writer. I have always loved writing and have felt like I express myself well in the written word. My book has a serious note to it, but obviously, with me you can't expect it to be too serious without sarcastic or comedic undertones. As it is still a WIP (work in progress) I am still unsure as to how the book will even pan out, but I am excited to see.

I would love comments and feedback from those of you who read it. Please be brutally honest as I obviously won't have it edited, it will be in a very rough, draft-type format.

Stay tuned as I hope to have it up sometime this weekend. :)

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Holly... I'm totally waiting on clips of your book! I can't wait to see what you have.
    -Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully soon!!! So sorry... it's been busy for me on the weekends lately but I hope to have it up... this week? We'll see...

    ReplyDelete