Thursday, January 20, 2011

Long Meeting = Wandering Mind

We all know that as a geek to the core I love to learn. We also know that my attention span starts to wane quickly, especially without visual aids, so when it was announced that we were going to have a two-day educational meeting I was eager to attend.

My eagerness waned...HARD... on the first eight hour day where I struggled to sit still and focus on anything he was saying. Below are my ABC's of idle thoughts that I recorded during day two of the Neverending Educational Course:

A) my costco list
B) do I want to get pink or berry colored lip-liner?
C) I need a stain stick... how do I know which one to get?
D) I think I need to get my shoes shined, but you never see women getting their shoes shined... do they?
E) Hmmm... shoes... (I won't bore you with the many details that followed but this topic was in my head for awhile)
F) the Victoria's Secret sale ends this weekend, when am I going to go??? (Nevermind the fact that I already shopped it online AND in the store... )
G) I wonder if you can actually buy one of those guns like Batman has where you shoot it and it attaches to another building with a cable and then you can zipline across...I want to use one right now...must escape conference room!
H) How did Underdog get his powers?
I) Why is it that everyone else loves avocados but I don't think they taste at all?
J) Food for superbowl sunday
K) How do they generate sudoku puzzles?
L) I wish I had a sudoku puzzle right now.
M) Or any puzzle for that matter.
N) I need new music for my ipod.
O) Ugh I hate my phone... I need to find out when I am out of my stupid cell contract
P) Who is going to fall asleep first in this meeting? There is some serious head-bobbing going on...
Q) Book store... I have to go soon...
R) I must research the best karaoke bar in Orange County
S) What would I do if a giant spider came bursting into the room right now?
T) or a DINOSAUR!??!??!
U) Like what if all of a sudden a velociraptor came BURSTING in here...scary
V) COFFEEEEEEEEE!!!!
W) How old is this guy anyway?
X) I need a beer
Y) or two.
Z) It's five o'clock somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment